We are happy to announce our first session (a bit early) for NorCal Dreamin’. It will be an awesome session on duplicate management, which affects each and every Salesforce instance.
The session will explore advanced concepts of duplicate management and discuss how matching rules can be extended using custom Apex, flows, and clicks.
After the session, attendees will have a good understanding of the following topics:
- How to configure custom duplicate management
- What types of things can be matched
- The difference between alerting, reporting, and more
- How to use matching rules in code with Match Methods
- How to use the reporting data to run merges both manually and in code
- How this native functionality can replace third party tools
More info to come, along with more sessions announced within the next few weeks.