We are in the process of moving all our registration and management to Blackthorn Events, which is a native Salesforce event management app. So please help us beta test this new registration process. We appreciate any help. Please follow the below steps. Should be easy and hopefully work okay. But if you have any issues the links below will open a new window, so you can easily come back to this page where you can register the “old” way plus let us know if you the issue you had. Thank you again for helping us test out this out.
- Use this Register using Blackthorn Events
- A new window will open. This go directly to the tickets available. Choose the number of tickets you would like for each ticket type.
- Click Add to Cart
- Enter all the info about the attendee(s). The questions at the bottom are to ensure we can get the you the correct swag at the event. 🙂
- If you are coming by yourself, meaning a company not sending you, enter Myself as the company name.
- When done click checkout in the top right
- If you have a code enter the code under the ticket amount (Summary area)
- Enter your billing info, including credit card
- We do not store your credit card info. This directly goes to Stripe processing but credit card info is not stored
- Should be done at this point!
If you have any issues please help us out and let us know at [email protected]. If you are having an issue that surely means others are and we would like to fix ASAP.
Thanks for trying this new way and hope it works out without issue.