Call for Speakers / Workshops
NorCal Dreamin’ Call for Speakers is now open. Call for Speakers will be open until March 31, 2019.
Sessions at NorCal Dreamin’ are approx. 40 minutes in length. We are looking for sessions around the following high-level areas.
- Salesforce Administration & Configuration
- Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot
- Salesforce Government Cloud / Public Sector
- Salesforce Non-Profit
- Salesforce End User & Executive Best Practices, get more out of Salesforce, etc…
Sessions can be led by one or more people.
We look for the latest and greatest. Salesforce will have their Summer 19 release right around the time of NorCal Dreamin’, which means the preview should be before NorCal Dreamin’. Our call for speakers will happen before the release notes come out, so anyone that submits you might be asked to update your session if something new or has changed in your subject with the Summer 19 release.
You should be able to/have the following qualifications:
- Have a great story to tell with a passion for sharing knowledge and motivating others
- Incorporate clear use cases, best practices, learnings, and how-to’s
- Be an expert in the area you are discussing
- Love the Salesforce Community! Have fun on the stage.
If you are chosen as a speaker you will receive a free ticket to the event.
We are also looking for workshops that will be on Thursday afternoon. Workshops are hands-on type of sessions where people can come in at anytime during the alloted time to learn. Workshops can be as short as 30 minutes up to all afternoon, based on the content. Workshops can be anything that will help educate the attendees; process builder, flow, Apex, Community development, Trailhead trail, business analysis, etc….
Submit your session or workshop
Fill out the GetFeedback survey – https://www.getfeedback.com/r/HaKgwNHj
Thank you to GetFeedback for letting us use their service for this. If you need a survey or form solution that works with Salesforce definitely give GetFeedback a try!