A tradition that started at Tahoe Dreamin’ and always sold out, NorCal Dreamin’ will have “Dinner in the Clouds” on Friday late evening after the conference is completed. It is a great way to unwind, have a nice dinner, and network in a room full of other the Salesforce Ohana. Dinner limited to 140 people max. It will probably sell out fast, don’t miss out.
Dinner is from 8:30pm to approx. 10:30pm in the Hyatt.
Cost is $85 per person (this is our cost with the venue)
The dinner will include all the below (vegan meal available upon request):
- Summer Zucchini Soup
- Roasted Asparagus Salad with Parmesan, Hard Cooked Egg and Balsamic Cipollini Onions
- Arugula and Frisee Salad with Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Focaccia Croutons, Carrot with Pesto Vinaigrette
- Salted Cucumber, Fennel and Red Onion Salad
- Roasted Whole Chickens with Oregano and Roasted Artichokes in Chicken Jus
- Pan Roasted Sustainable Catch with Corn and Tomato Basil Salad
- Wild Rice Pilaf with Apricots and Toasted Almonds
- Yellow Wax Beans with Rosemary Lemon Butter
- Cherry Berry Brown Betty
- Caramel Fudge Pecan Cake
- Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Tea Selection
- Cash Bar (bar drinks are extra)