NorCal Dreamin' Information
NorCal Dreamin’ is a Salesforce Community Conference in Sacramento June 27-28. It will be at the Hyatt Regency Downtown.
The conference is run by volunteers (Salesforce MVPs, User Group leaders) in Salesforce community. All the speakers/session leaders/experts also volunteer and not paid. We all do this because we love helping others in the Salesforce community, and also learn and grow from these community events.
The conference is 1 1/2 days full of great Salesforce and Salesforce related content. The conference begins on Thursday at noon and will contain:
- Salesforce.org Nonprofit and EDU give back. Get one on one help plus learn more about Salesforce for nonprofits and education.
- Career Path. Listen to 4 awesome session about how to start or grow your career with Salesforce, ending with a networking event. Our full conference ticket will get you into the Career Path session, but you can also get a Career Path only ticket at a lower cost.
- Over 15 sessions
- Ask an Expert. Get expert advice/help from experts in over 10 areas of Salesforce. This is your time to learn something new or get guidance on that thing you have wanting/trying to do.
- Sponsor Expo area. See some awesome applications from our conference sponsors
As you see Thursday has some great “stuff”. Just think, if you talk to an expert and get just one thing figured out then the conference is worth it.
Friday begins at approx 8:15am. This is an incredibly packed day with keynote, sessions and expo.
- Keynote begins at approx. 8:15am. Our keynote speaker is the amazing Mary Scotton, Salesforce VP Equality Evangelism.
- Over 35 sessions. We have a track for Admins, Developers, Marketing, Nonprofits, Public Sector and General.
- We serve Continental Breakfast (pastries and fruit), lunch, afternoon snack.
- End the conference with a great happy hour and network with other awesome Trailblazers in the Salesforce community.
We hope to see you there!