Business Analysis: Get Solutions Right the First Time
October 29, 2021 10:00 am 10:40 am Sand Harbor II
Admins, Architects, and Consultants,
- Have you seen a software project fail because of incomplete or incorrect requirements?
- Do you wish you knew what users needed in the first place?
- Do you suspect there must be a better way?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, business analysis can help!
Business analysis shifts users' focus to solve essential problems rather than creating solutions du jour. By asking the right questions, you can deliver requirements that get a solution right the first time.
Perhaps you think only large orgs with big Apex development projects need business analysis. You may be surprised to realize that if you manage user change requests, you are already in a business analyst role. Investing in your business analysis skills pays off with better solutions, reduced reworks, and rebuilds. It can also broaden your vision of the organization, opening up new career opportunities.
In this session, you'll learn:
- What business analysis is and why it’s so important
- Common business analysis pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to use business analysis skills to develop a solution right the first time
We look forward to seeing you in the session!