Guidehouse is a leading provider of management, technology, and risk consulting services to the public and commercial sectors. We help our clients solve their toughest challenges through the co-creation of scalable, innovative solutions to prepare for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Guidehouse has more than 1,800 professionals in over 20 locations, is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, and is led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
At Guidehouse, we are obsessed with quality. We are proud of our track record of successful service to government agencies across the US and, in particular, our reputation for delivering exceptional results and building trust with our clients. We received the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, presented annually by the President of the United States to organizations that demonstrate performance excellence through innovation, improvement, and visionary leadership. Guidehouse is the only professional services firm to achieve this recognition. The Baldrige Award was established by Congress to recognize organizations for performance excellence through innovation, improvement and visionary leadership.
Guidehouse in California
Sacramento is home to our West Coast State and Local Government practice. We help governments connect citizens, plan and drive investments, and increase efficiency through our core service offerings:
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Operational Effectiveness
- Capital Planning and Infrastructure
- Business & Workforce Transformation
- Economic Development and Strategy
- Financial Management and Internal Audit
For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Leveraging technology to reimagine government
There is a digital revolution brewing in state and local governments. Across the country (and particularly in California), consumers have become accustomed to the seamless service they receive from customer experience leaders like Apple and Google. However, when interacting with government agencies, citizens can become bogged down by complex processes and outmoded technologies and walk away feeling frustrated and disillusioned. It doesn’t have to be this way.
At Guidehouse, we leverage the Salesforce technology and platform to help our government clients transform their interactions with customers and shift to a citizen-centric service delivery model. Our highly collaborative teams combine strategy and public sector expertise with Salesforce experience to help build a more responsive, transparent, and efficient government.
Sample Service Offerings
- Case Management: Empower your agency’s case managers to deliver more impactful, personalized services by providing them with real-time access to 360-degree constituent information
- Citizen Engagement: Meet customers where they are by engaging them via their preferred platform (e.g., mobile app, online chat, telephone, website, etc.)
- Marketing and Social Listening: Revolutionize agency marketing by making campaigns more integrated, engaging, and interactive across channels
- Analytics: Harness the power of predictive analytics to allow your agency to make data-driven decisions and improve outcomes for your customers