Follow your Trail to Tahoe
UPDATE: We have updated and implemented new policies, terms and guidelines for Tahoe Dreamin' 2021. This includes that all attendees must show proof of vaccination to attend Tahoe Dreamin' 2021. Please review this important message/information.
Tahoe Dreamin' will be Oct 28-29, 2021. The location will still be Harrah’s in South Lake Tahoe. This will be our fourth time at this venue and it is a great place to have a Salesforce conference.
All registrants and attendees will agree to these Covid policies/terms.
- Conference will be Oct 28-29, 2021: Thursday (1/2 day) starting at Noon and Friday (all day).
- Conference will be at Harrah's in South Lake Tahoe. More info on venue.
- We will have a block of rooms available at Harrah's. We ask to please use these if you are staying at the hotel, as we have to sell a certain amount of rooms. Currently rooms are as low as $69 per night. We do not know exactly when rates will change but will note on the website if we find out they have gone up or down.
- Conference begins at Noon on Thursday Oct 28. Estimated to go until approx. 6pm on ThursdayThis day will be multiple keynotes.
- Friday sessions will begin at 9am. We may add one or two early bird sessions at 8am. Sessions will go until 6pm. Lunch will be available to attendees, along with an afternoon snack.
- Here is a list of our current speakers (incomplete list and more will be added soon). Session information will come soon but we have a sneak peek here.
- If the conference is canceled due to Covid or other reason beyond our control, you can choose one of the 2 options below.
- Roll the ticket over to Tahoe Dreamin' 2022 in the end of July, 2022. This is method that will help the community conference the most, as refunds will put the conference leads into debt to cover.
- Receive a refund minus the $10 fee from above.
- As always, please give us any feedback. We want to make the conference the best it can be.