Follow your Trail to Tahoe
Tahoe Dreamin’ will be Oct 28-29, 2021. The location will still be Harrah’s in South Lake Tahoe. This will be our fourth time at this venue and it is a great place to have a Salesforce conference.
Below you will see a tentative list of rules, guidelines and other information for the conference. Tickets will go on sell approx. mid April Sign-up for our newsletter, if you are not already, to get notified when tickets are available (newsletter sign-up is at the bottom of this page).
We all understand this is a tough and different time for everyone. We do not know what things will be like in October. We are extremely optimistic that things will be in a much better place but no one knows how things will be. There are teams that are looking to do in-person events again and many that will not. We will follow local and state protocols that are in force to keep everyone safe when the conference happens.
- Conference will be Thursday (1/2 day) and Friday (all day)
- Conference will be at Harrah’s in South Lake Tahoe.
- We will have a block of rooms available at Harrah’s. We ask to please use these if you are staying at the hotel, as we have to sell a certain amount of rooms.
- Currently Harrah’s does have strict Covid mask and cleaning protocols in place. In October we do not know what will be in place but are told the venue will follow local and state guidelines.
- Masks and social distancing at the time of the conference will be dictated by local and state mandates and guidelines.
- We will not be asking for vaccine info to attend. To be transparent it is a slippery legal slope we do not want to go down at all.
- We are looking into contactless check-in process.
- We will not have our usual Dinner in the Clouds on Friday night. For future conferences this will come back.
- We all understand this is a tough and different time for everyone. We do not know what things will be like in October. We are extremely optimistic that things will be much better place but no one knows how things will be. There are many that are looking to do in-person events again and many that will not. We will follow needed protocols that are in-place when the conference happens.
- We are a Salesforce Community Conference. Please understand that we all do this to give back. There might be hiccups and issues along the way or even at the conference. Please understand we are all in this together.
- We are actively looking and thinking about things we can do to still make the conference interactive, fun while keeping within guidelines and mandates that are in place.
- If you are interested in sponsoring, please use this form. We are still working on the updated prospectus but open to discuss the offerings.
- Cancelations are available until to 14 days before the conference. There is a $5 cancelation charge (to cover our credit card transaction cost). Email use from your confirmation email if you would like to cancel.
- As always, please give us any feedback. We want to make the conference the best it can be.