The final agenda for Tahoe Dreamin’ 2020 will not be released until approx. mid June. Until all speakers are known and what Salesforce features/changes that might come before the conference, we cannot come out with the agenda until then. We want to make sure, for example, that we have the most up to date sessions we can give, and we all know that new features come every release with Salesforce.
Here are some things that are set in stone for Tahoe Dreamin’ 2020 right now.
- Dates: Aug 6-7
- Starting Time: Noon on Thursday Aug 6
- Ending Time: Approx. 7pm on Friday Aug 7 (but don’t forget about Saturday Activities)
- 3 Session Rooms
- 1 room dedicated to Admins, 1 room dedicated to Developers, 1 room mix of General Salesforce info, marketing, and Sales Ops)
- An awesome keynote speaker (in the works currently)
- Over 24 sessions total
- Sessions avg 40 min in length
- Swag! and contests
- Fun and learning together
In past Tahoe Dreamin’ conferences and NorCal Dreamin’, we had first peak sessions into new Salesforce features/technologies. We will strive to bring in the newest and freshest sessions in Tahoe Dreamin’ 2020, as well.