When registering for Tahoe Dreamin' 2022 and attending Tahoe Dreamin' 2022 you are agreeing to the below.
We are planning Tahoe Dreamin' 2022 as Covid restrictions/rules will be lifted by the time the conference is held. If rules such as masks are still in place during the time of Tahoe Dreamin' 2022, we reserve the right to add any rules/policies such as but not limited to masks and vaccination requirements. By registering you are agreeing to abide by these possible additional rules/policies.
- Black Friday tickets are non-refundable, unless the conference is canceled by the event staff.
- Registrations canceled within 30 days of purchase but not within 30 days of the conference will be refunded at 90%. 10% is used to cover all fee's and costs.
- Registrations after 30 days of purchase but not within 30 days of the conference will be refunded at 75%.
- From 30 days up until the conference, no refunds will be given. This is due to costs already associated with each registration
- If you would like to be considered for an exception, email email@example.com
Cancelation requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if Tahoe Dreamin' 2022 is canceled?
If the conference is canceled due to Covid or other reason beyond our control, you can choose one of the 2 options below.
- Roll the ticket over to Tahoe Dreamin' 2023, or another future conference. This is method that will help the community conference the most, as refunds will put the conference leads into debt to cover.
- Receive a refund minus the credit card fee we are charged
If you receive a discount code please review the below.
- Discount codes will be not allowed on Black Friday deals
- Discount codes for early bird tickets will be given at a different amount and not for the full discount
- Be considerate and respectful.
- Remember this is a community conference. Meaning this is led, organized and completely for the Salesforce community members.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Wear your badge at all times while at the event.
Unacceptable behaviors may include but are not limited to:
- Harassment and discrimination includes any verbal, physical, or visual conduct based on sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, race, age, national origin, disability. Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing, photography or recording; sustained disruption of sessions, talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and any unwelcome sexual attention.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.
- Sharing your event badge with other individuals.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate involvement of local law enforcement.
You agree that Tahoe Dreamin' can make any changes to this at any time. Any changes will be noted on this webpage and all current registrants will be notified of those changes.
These policies were added on 8/29/2021